For developers, the choice of an IDE is extremely important.Developers spend most of their time using a (IDE) so an IDE must have friendly usage, support plugins and extensions, must be lightweight and simple etc…
An IDE generates most of the code by itself, so it reduces the overall development time.Shortly it’s a time saver for developers and an IDE is much better for large development projects.The reason is that IDEs are basically all-in-one approach to programming.
Using the right editor for the right project is the vital part of making programming painless as possible.
Anyway, there are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but we would like to select free of charge very functional and at the same time of simple in the use editor – Codelobster PHP Edition .
Codelobster PHP Edition Let us consider some important possibilities and advantages of this program:
– HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
– Context help on all supported languages. By pressing F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
– PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
– SQL manager allows to produce all necessary actions with a database – to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
– Support of FTP allows to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
– The portable option allows to use editor without the preliminary installation.
Other useful utilities: pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files at withholding of the key of CTRL, viewing of structure of files and project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code.
Also there are special plugins for work with
– CMS: Drupal, Joomla
– PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii, Laravel
– WordPress blogging engine
– Smarty and Twig template engines
Developer: Codelobster Software
Web Site: http://www.codelobster.com/
Language: English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10