Recently, cordless tools have become more and more popular in the market. Professional construction companies as well as various workshops or individual entrepreneurs are increasingly choosing him, as their main assistant in the work with materials. The main reason is the presence of a conventional battery, which makes the tool ergonomic and independent of a stationary power source. Instead, it becomes possible to use compact charging stations for various batteries. In terms of performance to time spent, one of the leaders is Milwaukee power charger for a whole line of batteries of this brand.
M12 18 FC Milwaukee Quick Charger
Today, the Milwaukee brand stands for the highest quality, durability, and reliability professional tools on the market. Milwaukee portable charger is no exception. It contains all the advanced solutions that are inherent in the products of this company. The M12-18FC model successfully combines advanced electronic control and all the necessary structural elements to extend durability.
The Milwaukee power charger supports multiple types of batteries (M12, M14 and M18). This makes this device very versatile and indispensable for those who have a large set of power tools from this company.
– It is possible to connect M12 and M18 at the same time. The charging process is sequential. The gadget connected to the charger first charges faster, which reduces the time it takes to manage charge cycles.
– The high-tech REDLINK system is able to directly control the processes of the battery. Its functions include optimizing operation and preventing damage to the tool and battery due to overloads and overheating.
– The 5.0 Ah battery is fully charged in 50 minutes.
– Durable housing made of impact-resistant plastic reinforced with a metal frame;
– The compact dimensions make it easy to transport the charger, and also do not take up much space during storage.
This and many other Milwaukee battery chargers can be found on the UK Power Tools website.
You can also read Top Electronic Gadgets, Laptops and Mobiles to Watch Out For This Summer