If you want to earn money online, then you need a great website that grabs people’s attention. This can be very important in the B2B space, where you’re competing with other professionals. To attract clients, you have to make your website look trustworthy to the clients. It starts with choosing a hosting plan. Then, you get into design and marketing. Often, marketers are not strong in design skills, and web designers lack marketing skills. So what do you do when you lack one or more of the skills required to launch a successful website? Here are some tips that you can go through to make your website appealing and help you gain clients.
Choosing A Domain Name
– .com remains the best domain name extension. It is far more popular and widely used and accessible.
– Choose a brandable domain name over a generic domain name. If you want to stand out in the crowd, you would have to use a brandable domain name. Avoid stuffing your domain name with unnecessary keywords. It should be memorable, not a long string of text that nobody will remember.
– Make your domain name easy to type; make it simple so that people do not make many mistakes. Try to keep your domain name small and make it easy to pronounce.
– You can also use “niche” keywords that are closely related to yours. This will also help improve the SEO of your website.
– Make sure you register your domain name in a reliable place.
– If you are confused about your domain name, you can take help from any Domain name Generator.
Launching and Marketing Your Website
– Before you get started, it’s a good idea to put together a basic B2B marketing plan. This will give you direction for your company, and your website’s content strategy.
– Next, it’s a good idea to set up a pre-launch page; this way, even if your site is not ready for the audience, you will still be able to promote it. This can create suspense and enthusiasm if you promote it well. It also starts the aging process for your domain, so that you can start to rank on
Google faster when the website is fully created.
– Then you would have to make at least 4-5 high-quality pages of content, talking about your services. This may include FAQs, the home page, about us, and the services page.
– One way to promote your starter website is by contacting some influencers who will promote your business. This can work well, depending on your industry. Just keep in mind that influencers usually don’t have large B2B audiences.
– Set up an online alert, thus whenever your website name gets mentioned, you will immediately get an email notification. Best of all, Google Alerts is free.
– The next step for your world is installing Google Analytics and adding your site to Google search console. The former will let you know how much traffic you are getting, and the later will help you maintain the status of your website in other search engines. These are great, free tools that will help you to make data-driven decisions in your digital marketing strategy.
– If you are not good at web design, then consider hiring a professional web designer instead. It will cost you money, but it may save you headaches, and money, in the long term.
Choosing a Hosting plan
– The first thing you need to do while choosing a hosting plan is to know your website’s needs. Sort out the requirements of your website, such as online transactions, speed, and storage. Then look for a hosting plan that can provide them.
– It is always better to customize or build your website on your own, rather than just using a template. That way, you get a lot of freedom with the design and architecture of the website.
– Pay attention to the user experience of your website. It should be easy to navigate and find content, and when you want B2B clients, it should be very easy to contact you from any page.
– You also keep track of your budget while choosing a hosting plan. You will not want to waste all your money on getting the perfect hosting plan.
– Also, look for the customer care services of the website; you will have to require your site now and then.
Promoting your website
– The first thing you would like to do to promote your website is learn a bit about SEO. Then try to make your website SEO friendly. This will help your website gain the most traffic. Make sure you do not overdo it.
– Social media marketing is the next big thing that you would like to look forward to while promoting your website. You can appoint influencers to do this. It will also help you create a bond with your customers.
– Creating a brand image is an important thing. Make your brand easily accessible. Create you’re a unique website, email, and text messages for your brand.
– Use the search engines for your website. They help you get an enormous amount of traffic on your website. You need to submit your content to some of the most popular search engines to get indexed.
Just by using these tips, you will be able to attract a considerable amount of traffic and client base to your website. Following these tips, you can also make your website look reliable.