Hocus-Pocus is a design-free Sass framework inspired by Primer and InuitCSS.
The main idea behind is to make a universal and lightweight stylesheet starter kit that focuses on the most common features. You can change the look of every single component, disable some features and define a range of helpers with variables. A disadvantage of this approach is lack of compiled CSS version.
– Enhanced normalize.css reset
– Default colors set and color helpers thanks to clrs.cc
– Widely responsive web design support with customizable breakpoints and approach (mobile or desktop first)
– Flexbox grid with universal, fraction based width helpers
– Visibility and spacing helpers