Every business should adopt Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), including social media Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – interaction and engagement with potential and existing customers through social media.
Social media CRM is data-driven, in-depth, targeted, and more personalized, bringing more traffic, leads, and customers to your site. That’s why it’s a great platform to offer an easy-resolution customer service platform.
Social media CRM can help improve brand awareness and online business reputation, understand customers’ needs, and bring social media to your sales and marketing plan. With social media CRM, there’s a higher chance for a lead to be successfully converted to a paying customer. You just need to have the right knowledge, skills, and tools to use.
In this post, you’ll learn more about some helpful tips so you can create a good social media CRM strategy to attain your marketing goals and for the growth and success of your business.
Choose a CRM Platform and CRM Software
When it comes to social media CRM, choosing the right CRM software is essential because you have to ensure that you have a powerful CRM tool to use to help you with everything, such as customer sentiment, marketing intelligence, community engagement, and monitoring your progress.
The best features of a reliable CRM software include machine learning and ability to recognize logos, food, objects, and other scenes with smart AI in place. On the other hand, you can choose from the best social media CRM platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Google+.
Here are some tips when choosing the best social media CRM platform for your customer service:
– Choose a Main Customer Support Hub: With a wide range of choices, you can establish active profiles on each platform, but you must also choose a major platform that serves as your customer support hub, depending on your business niche.
– Opt for Facebook for Flexibility: If you like to have access to the broadest scope of audience and customer reach, choosing Facebook is a great idea. Because of its flexibility, third-party apps can be used to create a personalized and customized question and answer or Q&A pages.
– Choose LinkedIn for Professional Contacts: For B2B marketing and professional contacts, LinkedIn is your best choice. Because the platform is not conducive to open discussion, active customer service is a must with the help of CRM.
– Effective B2B with Google+: With all Google resources readily available, Google+ is an on-the-go CMR platform and one of the fastest-growing social networks. This CRM platform also appeals to a technical audience, so it’s more effective for B2B.
– Choose User-friendly Twitter: Many businesses prefer to use Twitter because it’s user-friendly and fast. Customers also use Twitter to express their complaints with an expected prompt response.
Reward New and Loyal Customers
Welcome your new customers warmly and retain your loyal customers by rewarding them. Creating a client loyalty code or a prospect discount code can entice them to buy your products or avail your services repeatedly.
One of the best ways to do this is through social media.
Effective and Efficient CRM Response Prioritization
Social media is one way to connect with your target audience. By expecting to receive negative comments or complaints, many customers will try to reach you to express their concerns and raise questions about your products and services. Once you’ve established a good social media presence, consider using social media CRM for your customer service.
You can get a response to queries and organize service requests that need prompt attention the most to the least ones. But, how to do you know your highest priority?
Here are some tips:
Prioritize Product-related Queries: Check questions and comments that express interest in your products and services, most especially ones that affect a purchasing decision.
Contacting Each Lead: Contact each lead and offer help so you can resolve their concerns or answer their questions.
Check Number of Followers: It helps to address the issues of customers who have the most number of followers for increased exposure and if you want more people to see how your business is handling these complaints.
Talk and Respond Promptly to Customers
A two-way conversation is better than just pushing information to your customers. Engaging with a customer should be fast to earn trust and get that sale. If a question is raised, answer it immediately; don’t wait for hours.
Here are some tips when responding to customers:
– Acknowledge the validity of their complaint.
– Show genuine concern in your responses.
– Show your willingness to resolve the issues.
– Use power words, such as “immediate resolution”, “immediately”, or “definitely.”
– Always follow-up if the issue or concern was resolved or not.
– Seek suggestions to resolve the current issue and address adjacent issues.
Create a Human Connection
Social media is a reflection of the real world for real people. That’s why customers tend to interact more if a human face or a person’s name is used in social media conversations.
Here are some helpful tips to create a human connection through social media CRM:
– Personalization: Make sure that your social media customer representatives should put their names at the end of every message for a more personalized approach instead of merely your company name.
– Branding Consistency: Create and use a consistent business logo for all of your social media pages.
– Show Appreciation: Post the photos of your employees, loyal customers, and other people behind the success of your business on your social media profile pictures as a way of appreciating their efforts.
Monitor Social Media Feeds
Know what customers say about and how quickly they respond. That’s why it’s important to monitor your social media feeds.
In this way, you can determine issues with customer service and start working on them before service requests or tickets come in.
For successful social media CRM, it’s important to put your customers in mind. Choosing the right CRM software and platform is crucial for tracking and managing of social media responses, activities, and metrics. Always talk and respond to your customers as soon as you can. Of course, it helps to reward your new and loyal customers too to encourage them to do more business with you.
With these tips in mind, you can choose the best ones to implement for the growth and success of your company.