“The type of person you are is usually reflected in your business. To improve your business, first, improve yourself.” – Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All: Living a Life of Success at the Edge of Your Ability
Are you the owner of an SME (Small Medium Enterprise)? And would you like to grow and develop your business? Even if you are the CEO of a large multinational company, there is always room for business growth. It is vital to implement business growth and development strategies continuously.
For the alternative, stagnation is never healthy for profitability strategies as it often translates into backward movement as well as the loss of economic ground already gained in the marketplace.
Therefore, the questions that must be asked and answered are:
– How do you use digital marketing strategies to drive business growth and development?
– And, should you hire a business consultant to help implement newly designed business-growth strategies?
By way of answering these questions let’s consider the following points:
Digital marketing: A definition and strategic implementation guide
At the outset, let’s look at a succinct definition of the phrase “digital marketing.”
According to Neil Patel of neilpatel.com, digital marketing is “advertising delivered through digital channels… such as social media, mobile applications, email, web applications, search engines, websites, or any new digital channel.”
Because the World Wide Web consists of a vast amount of content that it is very easy for your brand marketing strategies to end up “lost in the crowd.” Thus, it’s a good idea to hire a professional digital agency to draw up, implement, review, and manage your digital marketing strategy from start to finish.
The simultaneous implementation of business growth and digital marketing strategies
Business growth and development go hand-in-hand with the implementation of proven digital marketing strategies. Thus, it makes sense that your business consultant and digital agency need to work together to improve the company’s sales figures and, ultimately, its bottom line.
The business consultant works together with the organization to highlight weak spots or problem areas in the company’s business processes. This process aims to reduce wastage, employee and product inefficiencies, and streamline business processes to improve the company’s bottom line.
Additionally, the only way the company’s target audience knows what the company’s business offerings are. Thus, to advertise the company’s products and services to its target audience, it is essential to engage a professional, knowledgeable, skilled digital agency to design, implement, and monitor a robust digital marketing campaign. This strategy should include the following aspects:
– On- and off-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Content marketing, including building backlinks to the brand and publishing authoritative content on the backlink sites.
– Social media marketing across various channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest. It is important to note that different social media channels are particularly successful in different product categories. Therefore, it is essential to choose the channels that will drive traffic to the brand.
– Paid media marketing, including PPC (Pay-Per-Click) and Google Ads.
As highlighted at the beginning of this article, the business efficiencies must be streamlined to cut costs. And, at the same time, it’s essential to drive target-audience-specific traffic to the brand’s online presence to drive sales and organizational growth.