If you are tired of waiting to get your hands on an effective UI kit for the way you want you use it, you are in luck. Now you can use PixelKit. This is a fully stocked resource web designers can use that is full of some of the best UI kits.
What is Included?
Winning one of the three membership accounts from PixelKit is great, but what will you be able to do with it? Here are just a few of the things you will enjoy with your free membership:
- Monthly additions to the graphics available.
- Eliminate the meaningless packs available that have a meager amount of elements available, making it impossible to finish projects. You will have access to graphics by the thousand through all of the different kits. Icons and elements are all there when you need them.
- Our “vectors” offer you full scalability better graphics.
- Grab more of the modern market with graphics that are compatible with mobile platforms.
- Just about any HTML can be used with the 960 grid compatibility our elements provide.
All of your work will have a clean and uniform look when you are using PixelKit. Best of all, you will get everything you need all in one space. You will not have to hunt all over the Internet any longer to find what you need. Just take a look at what you get on our product and you will see.
Take a look at some of what you will get in our UI Kits:
How to Enter:
- You will start by making a comment on this post telling us how you would use PixelKit premium graphics.
The contest will end on August 15th 2013 and the 3 winners will be chosen randomly using random.org.
Good Luck !!!
And the winners are
– Crystal Ehrlich
Im working with web design on a daily basis and one thing that always takes tons of time is the hunt for that perfect icon or color or element. I dont even want to know how many hours i have put into the search.
With PixelKit premium i wouldnt have to look all over the net for that perfect graphic/idea. So please let me win 😉
PixelKit has some great UI kits and it will be great to add “life” to them.
Some of them are just asking to be coded…
I would love to switch my projects from old UIs to Chubby Stacks UI, it looks awesome !
I’m currently working on building content marketing sites, and I could definitely use some of these elements. Beautiful!
PixelKit has some great UI kits to use it for my projects and my clients project and get the work done very quickly. I would definitely like to win this giveaway keeping my finger cross…… 🙂
I will use it in my new personal projects. This UI kit looks really nice.
I will use this kit in my personal projects. Looks beautiful and useful
I would use it at this upcoming, free event called “Website Weekend Los Angeles – Coding for a Cause”. A team of kind and generous web professionals and creative/UX designers are coming together to build websites on a pro bono basis for nonprofits. Cool, right?
I’d use them to speed up my web design workflow. These are great resources and making mockups would be much faster. Also they are a great source for inspiration and learning.