The development of mobile applications inevitably includes the writing of program code, the choice of a framework for implementing the capabilities, and the choice of an operating system. Among other things, the listing of tasks for a mobile application developer includes:
– Creation of technical specifications for the development of a mobile app;
– Discussion with the customer of the main stages and progress of the project;
– Building the application architecture;
– Direct programming;
– Working with app design;
– Adaptation of the mobile application to the target operating system;
– Working with testers;
– Creating instructions for working with ready-made applications;
– Placement of applications in AppStore and GoogleMarket, as well as other mobile application stores.
What Services Included in the Mobile Development
Many studios offer turnkey creation and project management. In this case, the package of services for the development of a mobile application may include the following aspects:
– Analysis of the task, followed by a full immersion in project development (including analysis of the competitive environment), as well as the search for possible solutions;
– Preparation of a concept and development of a design solution (this is called UX/UI/IA-design), development of technical specifications for developers;
– Development of mobile functionality;
– Testing, debugging and auditing the developed application capabilities;
– Application implementation;
– Connecting analytics, connecting applications in online markets, promotion and advertising.
Most modern studios provide comprehensive services that include all of the above stages of application development. Thanks to a comprehensive package of services, each ideological mastermind can completely shift the main aspects of development onto the shoulders of professional programmers and designers, independently engaging in the uniqueness and creation of the application.
Flutter and React Native Development. Main Advantages. Price
Flutter is the name of the open source cross-platform SDK (software development kit) from Google. Despite being a relatively new framework (the world saw it in 2017), Flutter quickly gained popularity among developers. Since its release, Flutter app development has not stopped growing and improving, which is good news. This mobile development environment is powered by Dart, a programming language also created by Google. Therefore, C++ and Java developers can easily work with this reactive framework. The tool is equipped with a huge number of useful widgets and has a single code base, which is suitable for developing applications for iOS and Android.
At the moment, Flutter is more popular. Development of applications based on it will cost at least $ 25, maximum — about $ 100 per hour of work. Development on React Native will cost the same — applications on both platforms are approximately similar in the process of writing, so there are no significant differences in price.
RexSoft. Professional and Adaptive Development
One of the undisputed leaders in the development of mobile applications with a focus on the United States market is RexSoft. Thanks to eight years of development experience, the company guarantees professional development of applications for Android and iOs operating systems on a turnkey basis, with functional programming within the most relevant standards.
Thanks to an optimized and synergistic development process, the development and design team of the company boasts unique rates — only $24 per hour of development, which is the minimum in the price segment for developing software products for iPhone and Android. The extended development team has all the necessary licenses and access to development environments to build unique architectures and systems that remain trending among mobile phone users years after release.
The company’s portfolio includes over 100 completed projects. If you are looking for a reliable and professional development team to create a turnkey application — make your choice in favor of RexSoft and you definitely won’t go wrong.